Monday, September 30, 2019

10 Most Amezing Sexy and funny Quotes

Enrich your naughty side with these playful sexy quotes. Choose your words wisely and spice up your relationship.

"Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you're not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy."
Nicole Scherzinger


"I love a man with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent - a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident - that is very sexy - but at the same time, he's very kind to people."
Nicole Scherzinger

Image result for Sexy Quotes


"I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around."
Elvis Presley


See More: Sexy and funny

"You don't have to be naked to be sexy."
Nicole Kidman


"Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
Britney Spears


Image result for Sexy Quotes


"I'm not a type of feminist who is afraid to be sexy."
Megan Fox


"There's something incredibly sexy about sand and sweat and dunes photographed like women's backs."
Kristin Scott Thomas


See More: Sexy Quotes


"A great figure or physique is nice, but it's self-confidence that makes someone really sexy."
Vivica A. Fox


Image result for Sexy Quotes


"I do quite naughty things now. I do like to be a bit sexy."
Kylie Minogue


"No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy."
Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment