Monday, September 30, 2019

12 Sexy and Funny Quotes thats you love

12 Sexy and Funny Quotes thats you love



"Right when I finish a workout, I feel pretty sexy. Even though I'm sweaty and I don't smell like a rose, I feel strong. It does a lot for me mentally and physically."
Sarah Shahi


"Being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It's a state of mind."
Amisha Patel


"There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn't exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes."
Christian Louboutin

Related image

 "If you're feeling blue, lock yourself in a room, stand in front of a mirror, and dance - and laugh at yourself and be sexy. Dance the silliest and ugliest you've ever danced. Make fun of yourself and try to recover your sense of humor."
Salma Hayek


See More: Sexy and Funny


"Your personality is what makes you sexy."
Mollie King


"If God wanted us to be naked, why did he invent sexy lingerie?"
Shannen Doherty


Related image


"My legacy would be that you don't have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh."
Michael Kors


"I think confidence goes such a long way with women. A girl who is confident with who she is and she can really flaunt that is really sexy."
Tristan Wilds


"I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess."
Angelina Jolie

Related image

"A smile is so sexy, yet so warm. When someone genuinely smiles at you, it's the greatest feeling in the world."
Mandy Moore


"I put hibiscus flower in every cup of tea I have. It's sweet, sexy, and cleansing."
Mario Batali


See Also:Sexy Quotes


"Who doesn't love a funny girl who can look sexy at the same time?"
Malin Akerman


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment