Sunday, September 29, 2019

Celebrities Sexy And Funny Quotes Which You Love

Celebrities Sexy And Funny Quotes Which You Love



"A lot of people would say 'sexy' is about the body. But to me, 'sexy' is a woman with confidence. I admire women who have very little fear." _Allegra Versace



"Being sexy, to me, is possessing the full package: the brains, the drive, inner confidence, spiritual foundation, a positive attitude, proceeding through obstacles, making a positive contribution to the world, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle." "Mya


"Carrying yourself with poise and joy and peace within - that's sexy." Leah LaBelle

"Positive energy and attitude is sexy to me". "Mya


"Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you're not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy." Nicole Scherzinger

"I think it's cool to be smart, and I think it's sexy to be smart." _Stacey Farber

"There are days when I want to feel cool, sexy, goofy, and at these times, fashion helps me define my mood." _Disha Patani




"I don't try to be sexy, but I do want to look as good as I can." _Laura Wasser


"Confidence is very sexy. You could be not cute at all and have such confidence." _Kirsten Dunst

"I can be dramatic. I can be funny. I can be sexy. I can be sad. I can be glad". _Kimberly Elise

"We can still be sexy and vibrant, fashionable, classy, and fly until the day we die!" _Tina Knowles

See More: Sexy Quotes

"I do take advantage of, you know, feeling sensual and feeling sexy. And I think that is tremendously empowering and is not diminishing in any way. I fell that any woman who is in control, who is in touch with her femininity and sensuality, is a woman that is empowered." _Shakira


"I like girls who really don't care what other people are thinking - girls who are a little goofy. I think that's sexy." _Ryan Lochte


"I feel sexy when I'm natural. When I hear good music. When I feel sunlight on my skin". _Lotte Verbeek 

No comments:

Post a Comment